GERMAN  |  FRENCH
Home   |  Contact   |  Locations
Aesculap Clippers
 
Home > About us > Company History

Company History

Aesculap Clippers - Quality since 1912

Aesculap has been producing surgical instruments since 1867 and a trusted partner to surgeons ever since. The first electric hair clipper was produced in 1912, laying the foundation stone for a new product group at Aesculap. The complete clipper production facility was relocated to Suhl in 2001.

At its Suhl site, Aesculap produces shearing and hair cutting machines and accessories, as well as surgical instruments, using the latest production processes - overall, a range of approximately 500 different quality products.